The concept of Remote DBA aims to be a service model oriented to cover an important need in companies, have a Senior DBA for the management of its database platform, or simply be a trust support to address specific projects, consulting, tuning, pre-migration testing, or simply absorbing work spikes at a competitive price.
If your company needs to save on maintenance tasks in your Oracle and / or SQL Server environment, calculate the cost of your service from here. Under this Service formula You’ll know the monthly cost associated with the maintenance of your databases. The fee is calculated according to the characteristics of your platform and the conditions of service and SLA that you require.
Oriented to companies with an Oracle / SQLServer / Sybase environment that by volume, criticality or workload do not require a dedicated DBA in the company. Companies that do not have a senior profile for the daily management of their Oracles and want qualified support for specific incidents that require greater specialization. Support of second and third level.
- 8×5 service
- Remote access
- Incident management (support by email)
- Response times in the day
Service for companies that require specialized Oracle / SQL Server / Sybase support for their DBA team, which due to the workload, projects and / or qualification of the technicians need external support to deal with new projects and / or daily maintenance of its databases. Service for companies that wish to delegate / outsource the maintenance of their platform and the management of their Oracle projects from a Trusted and Specialized Service.
- Resolution of incidents in the day
- Communication by email and telephone for incidents
- Consulting and advice for migration projects, updates, sizing …
- Secure remote access
- Monthly reports on performance, status and basic recommendations
- Day to day management, users, tables, backups …
Our team will assign a senior DBA for the daily tasks of Database Administration that works as part of their systems team and will interact within the Database Department, doing consulting, analysis, support and management of the incidents of their Oracle environments according to the SLAs that your systems demand.
In this modality we can meet the critical requirements, be your database department, interact with the manufacturer, provide architectural solutions and offer points of view and experiences lived in important clients to help them in making decisions.
- Resolution of incidents 2h / 4h.
- Direct telephone for consultations
- Communication by email and telephone for common and critical incidents
- Critical environments and high availability RAC, Data Guard …
- Consulting and advice for migration projects, updates, sizing.
- Possibility of hiring Guards 24×7
- 15% discount on consultancy days for projects
|Support Services||Basic||Medium||Total DBA|
|Response times||24h||on day||2h|
|Incident phone||not included||8×5||8×5|
|Maintenance: users, backup…||not included||included||included|
|Common requests||not included||included||included|
|Consulting support||not included||included||included|
|Consulting support||not included||not included||8h|
|3rd Level Guard 24×7||not included||not included||not included|
|Development support (SQL Server)||not included||not included||not included|