At GPS we know that many times a full time DBA is not needed due to the volume of databases or the cost of having a senior DBA. However, it is necessary to maintain the environment, improve it or resolve possible incidents that may affect the platform. That’s why at GPS we offer Sybase database support and maintenance services.
From GPS we offer you the possibility of incorporating to your team, more than just a database resource, we offer you the experience of a team only for when you need us, without months of holidays or leaves, and with the knowledge and experience that gives us more than 10 years managing database platforms in important clients of all types of companies, TELCO, industry, banking, public administration, SMEs…
Sybase Support and Maintenance Service
Through an annual contract and a monthly fee, you will have a team of expert DBAs to delegate the maintenance of your databases.
The services provided by GPS for the support and maintenance of Sybase databases are aimed at resolving any possible incidents that may occur, in order to minimise the impact they may have on these environments.
Some of the tasks carried out are the following:
- Control and review of the SQL Server database status
- DB growth and scaling.
- Actions to support development teams, recommendations and best practices.
- Support in backup policy planning and restore testing.
- Support interventions by remote control for incidents affecting the service.
- Report of the most costly consultations and possible improvements.
- Review of the usual maintenance processes.
- Monthly performance report.
You can see some of the clients who already rely on us for the daily management of their database platforms in reference and technical projects.
If you are interested in this service model for the maintenance of your Sybase databases, do not hesitate to contact us. For sure we can help you with whatever you need.