With our MySQL database consulting service, you will know which option is most suitable for your environment and you will be able to get the most out of your MySQL configuration and architecture.
With our MySQL consulting service we help you to choose one of the following options for your MySQL platform:
Cluster. Active-active replication. Changes to the database are made on all nodes simultaneously.
The advantages it offers us are:
- HA in data access.
- Automatic failover.
- High performance.
Replication. Allows you to keep copies of your master database in one or more slaves.
Advantages of replication:
- Copy our databases to locations far away from each other, allowing us to recover quickly in case of problems.
- Replicate only the data we need.
- Isolate the main database for scripting.
MySQL Enterprise. The commercial version of MySQL offers a number of features to achieve the best levels of scalability, security and availability by reducing the risk and complexity of deploying critical applications. The options included are:
- MySQL Enterprise Backup: Allows to make hot backups being able to be complete, incremental or partial.
- MySQL Enterprise Scalability: measure the requirements of our platform in case we need to increase the number of users.
- MySQL Enterprise Security: Provides modules to integrate the security of our database with the security infrastructures of our company.
- MySQL Enterprise Monitor. It is responsible for monitoring and sending alerts about possible alerts that affect the performance or availability of our database.
- MySQL Workbench. Graphical tool for the administration and development of our database.
- MySQL Technical Support. 24×7 support for installation issues, development, critical bugs, etc.
Some of the jobs offered in MySQL consulting are:
- System performance analysis: parameter configuration, disk space management, log review, etc.
- Database analysis: study of queries, identification of blockages and monitoring.
- Backup and recovery management: analysis of the best option and recovery tests.
- User administration: securization, assignment of privileges, access control.
- MySQL manager version: analysis of version changes whenever it provides a benefit.
- Analysis of High Availability alternatives: Replication with Heartbeat vs Cluster O.S.
Consult our projects and technical solvency.