GPS offers from this PostgreSQL database maintenance service, a support for the administrators and technicians of the client, oriented to solve the doubts about the administration and management of the PostgreSQL platform.
PostgreSQL support and maintenance
The PostgreSQL support and maintenance service will be intended to cover incidents that occur, in order to minimise the impact that these cause on the client’s activity, as well as to assist and plan with the client the regular operations of PostgreSQL maintenance.
You can see some of our services and clients in references and technical solvency.
The service will cover basic maintenance and monitoring of PostgreSQL databases:
- Maintenance and revision of database status.
- Instance creation, updating, patching.
- Support to client DBAs or system administrators for database platform queries and enhancements.
- Review of maintenance plans and scheduled tasks.
- Support in backup policy planning and restore testing.
- Maintenance interventions by remote control.
- Support for monitoring PostgreSQL instances with the chosen tool.
- Monthly report of actions, platform status and recommendations for improvement.
With this service model, you will have a team of experienced DBAs for the evolutionary maintenance of your PostgreSQL databases, through an annual contract and a fixed monthly fee with which you will avoid unwanted surprises. You will be able to incorporate to your IT team, more than just a specialised database resource, you will add the experience of a team for when you need it, without months of holidays or sick leave, and with the knowledge and experience that comes from more than 10 years of managing productive environments of all types of databases including PostgreSQL.
If you need to delegate the maintenance of your PostgreSQL databases, contact us.